21 August 2012

help!

My youngest started walking recently, hurray! And now I'm in need of shoes. Shoes that are flexible and comfortable, but also support and protect. And of course, it would be nice if they were good looking. And that, once again, seems to be my problem. Shoes are boring!

My eldest has worn Bisgaard












and Camper












These are nice, but they could be more fun and playful. Maybe I'm more of a sneaker type? Soft and colorful? Puma and Adidas have great sneakers for boys and let's not forget Feiyue. But not for starting walkers.

This fall I'll probably get these ones, but I need some shoes for now. I don't seem to get any further than the Dutch Shoes Me















In other words: I could use some inspiration in the shoes department.

No comments:

Post a Comment